LAND, DEVELOPMENT & RESIDENTAL INVESTMENT
Our Development team is an expert in the acquisition and sale of residential land, development sites and residential portfolios across the UK. We provide a service to our investors and actively acquire assets for our own portfolio.
Our services are:
• Acquisition and disposal of land, development sites and residential portfolios across the UK
• Unique market knowledge from our related teams Research, Lettings and Sales
• Land Sale, acquisition, Promotion agreements, joint-ventures, strategic and consented land/sites
• Development mixed use sites, commercial townhouses, Institutional buildings, non-residential
• Residential Investment private rented sector (PRS), portfolio appraisal, asset management, rental data
• Other areas: student housing, affordable housing, serviced apartments, research
To provide a fully completed service to our clients we work closely alongside local Architects, Planners, Solicitors, commercial agents and cost consultants.
Our Consultancy & Research team provides a range of personalized solutions based on the individual requirements of the clients, sustained by our knowledge and experience. We in fact, base our decisions on reliable data so to be able to give you the most precise insight on the English market. We are specialized in residential development optimization, we are also involved in a number of mixed use and cross sector schemes.
The Consultancy & Research team is able to provide value-adding advice to any client. This is because our recommendations and
comments are supported not only by the strength of our team’s knowledge but also by our top-notch research systems.
• Advice on every aspect of residential development
• Value-engineering input to existing development proposals
• Working directly with the government to create alternative development funding models
• End-unit pricing based on the most up-to-date comparable evidence
• Analysis of target market, existing area housing stock, pipeline analysis
• Personal research projects
• Affordable housing solutions
• Cross sector involvement with on different scenarios e.g. sheltered housing, apart hotel, etc
• Key statistics
• Full UK geographic coverage