LCAM helps organisations to develop ambitious and effective strategic plans that meet the challenges of delivering more services cost effectively.
Our approach to business planning focuses on improvements in productivity and efficiency across the whole estate and all its facets
A strategic estate plan addresses a number of questions:
- Planning concerns.
- Building regulations.
- What services will we offer from planning, architecture, painting, building, decorating, construction.
- Where will they be located,
- What buildings and space do we need,
- How should technology be used,
- What impact will we have on the environment?
At LCAM FM, we prefer ingenuity to cost-cutting and we like to challenge conventional thinking. Our integrated approach to the estate strategy ensures that all components:
- clinical strategy,
- healthcare planning,
- property, capital development, technology and sustainability
work together to deliver the best service and value.
“All your real estate needs in one place”
-John Clarke. Nomuro Wealth Management.