2015 GRADUATE PROGRAMME
Applications for our 2015 UK Graduate Programmes are now closed.
• Wealth Management
A successful investment-management business like ours needs high professional and highly trained staff in every sector in order to survive and grow in competitive markets. For this reason we have projected a highly performing graduate recruitment programme.
Successful applicants can rely on the support we provide in our programme. The graduate programme will lead him or her to a career in an exciting and successful company.
During the training, you will experience many different areas of our business whilst only working in one department. Depending on the field you choose to specialize in, the length of the programme will be different.
On successful completion of the programme, you will have acquired the necessary skills and a professional qualification to exercise your role at the best.
Why join LCAM?
• We are a successful and experienced specialist investment management company
• We are proud of our ethos of transparency, challenging and innovative approach and fair business values which has helped us build a strong reputation in our chosen markets.
• We are committed to delivering professional excellence in everything we do and we firmly believe our training programme represents an investment in our talent pool for the future.
• Competitive base salary, reviewed regularly
• LCAM bonus scheme
• Company flexible benefits and pension scheme
• Full sponsorship and support to study your relevant qualification.
How to apply
Please send your CV, cover letter and picture to our email or postal address.
A flexible training programme with exposure to our whole business
• Immediate and direct involvement in the business
• Ongoing support through close team relationships
• A line manager responsible for conducting performance and development reviews
• Human Resources will provide support and information on technical and personal development training needs
•Regular review meetings with your manager, mentor and Human Resources. Feedback from graduates is encouraged.